View Single Post
Old 06.19.2021, 02:29 AM   #53710
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Kool thing, I was just gonna post about that. Currently there are TWO copies left at £69.99 GBP (or more ) plus shipping.

Back to the vaccine, why are you just getting your first shot? Here, eligibility for our age group (assuming you're more or less my age, bullcrap Vietnam stories notwithstanding ) started months ago. You slow First World mofos!

One remaining copy left for sale now for the Ocean Songs deluxe. Looking forward to play the live rendition!

About vaccinations:
I'm from 1972 and made my appointment three weeks ago and yesterday was the slot that was provided to me. In today's news it's announced that the last eligible year (2003) can make their appointment.
So I assume they must have ramped it up in between somehow to cover all the years in between.

Anyway, now playing:

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|