View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 04:33 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Bands who really don't get the credit they fucking deserve. There are tons out there, but these stick out in my mind.

1. Game Theory

Really. Why the hell aren't these guys mentioned along the likes of R.E.M., the Pixies, Sonic Youth, etc... They made a shitload of records, two of which are absolutely perfect, "Lolita Nation" and "Two Steps from the Middle Ages". Total crime that no one talks about them anymore.

2. Pale Saints

Beautiful songs. Interesting sound. Much better than Cocteau Twins who they oft get compared to.

3. Pengo

To me, they have been one of the best freak psychedelic noise bands forever now. I rarely listen to noise unless I'm on drugs these days, but I still find myself listening to "a Nervous Splendor" often.

There are more, but these are on my mind right now.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|