View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 10:33 PM   #11
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Rory Gallagher: I sort of feel like I'm posting this in the wrong forum but anyway: with all the hero-worship surrounding Hendrix, Clapton, Page, et al, Rory Gallagher remains something of a cult figure, despite the story that, when Hendrix was asked how it felt being the greatest guitarist in the world, he replied "ask Rory Gallagher". Whatever you may think of that statement (and there's every chance Hendrix never said it at all) there really was something special about his music. Anyway, here's a sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjxhwNrhIgA

Apologies to Paulybee and any other Irish posters here, who are nodoubt sick of hearing all this by now. From what I understand, Rory Gallagher has virtual God-like status there.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|