View Single Post
Old 02.23.2023, 09:23 PM   #683
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Pity Party!! I get it!! 10/10.

For some very strange reason, some Florida educational boards are actually bowing to DeFuckingSantis. WTF is wrong with these people? Has Florida been America's trailer park for so long that they now accept the status quo?

My most memorable Florida experience:

Jacksonville. Circa 1998. Movietime. Shakespeare In Love or The Waterboy. I was being forced by team/peer pressure to do the latter. But, by divine intervention, the latter was sold out as I got to the counter. The former saw only me and my pal for the viewing in a vast and otherwise empty theatre.

Florida, I rest my case.

oh... jacksonville! lmfao. never been that far north. wouldn't bother either.

i like an empty movie house. you get the best views and no annoying people.

south florida has its charms though. i would not live there, but for hanging out hell yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
There's art deco in Miami? I couldn't tell; I was sweating like a horse.

you have to dress for the weather. if you wanna wear black jeans and tshirt and boots and a leather jacket like you're a member of the ramones you're gonna have to stay in the tour bus.

there's ac every where though....
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|