View Single Post
Old 05.18.2009, 01:49 PM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I was pastiching. You people. Y'know, Americans. You talk a whole world of shite.

yeah, I figured that was what you were aiming for, but...I think "hot dog" might have gone out of style (even amongst the shite-talkers) about 30 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I mean, take you for example - you're forever trying to convince people that you're a robot. I think precisely the sort of lack of inspiration that leads to a person saying 'hot dog buddy' resides in precisely the sort of person on the (yawn) internet trying to pretend they're a (yawn) robot (yawn).

the moniker was given to me, not volunteered. besides, I have no desire to convince anybody of anything over the internet. unless, of course, it's convincing you, moondoggy, that "hot dog, buddy" might be best suited for re-runs of The Monkees, Gidget and maybe The Dukes of Hazard.

My Grand Point: you do much better at "proper typing" than you do "pastiching".

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|