View Single Post
Old 05.11.2012, 08:53 PM   #35
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
If I met a teenager who said they liked the sort of things I do i would worry for their sanity. Skrillex, blink182, slipknot, i dont care what they like musically as long as theyre not killing themselves or each other. Theyre kids fucks sake, let them listen to things you think are shit, theyre probably gonna turn out ok.

They may not just be ok, there is also a strong chance they are fine anyway. Listening to music you think is shit is most definitely not always a sign of a person who isn't interesting by any other mean. WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE??? WHO DO YOU KNOW? Grow the fuck up. Seriously.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|