View Single Post
Old 05.11.2012, 02:30 AM   #22
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Anyone on this board making fun of Skrillex is like when people who aren't young girls make fun of Justin Bieber. They're both terrible of course, but it's not music made for us. These type of artists get so much attention because people take them seriously despite being completely innocuous.

Can I also mention that Skrillex is probably one of the easiest targets in music today and it'd probably be a better use of your time criticizing the new insanely mediocre Animal Collective songs?
i know people in my age who claim to like Justin Bieber because "he got swag and bitches" and think he'll become the next Timberlake in a few years, which is absurd. granted, FutureSex was the shit, but there are no signs of Bieber making good music out of the sudden in the future, at all.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|