View Single Post
Old 06.26.2023, 09:38 PM   #3698
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i got tired of the sopranos at the start of season 5. not that it's bad, and animal blundetto is a great character, but it's almost richie aprile all over again except now it's massage instead of yoga. and anyway, i feel too sorry for poor dumbfuck adriana to keep watchign what happens to her.

the competition for carmine's succession (succession!) is/will be good, especially with little carmine's hilarious malapropisms, but i already know that story. plus, i fucking hate phil leotardo. i would happily fast forward to his skull getting crushed.

so anyway i went looking for something else on hbo or max or whatever the fuck they call it now, before the month expires, and saw about 45 minutes of "the last of us".

which is... the walking dead! again! still walking! same old shit regurgitated daily! tv writers please go eat shit. the last of the walking fucking dead. so tiresome.

july maybe i'll get netflix so i can finish saul. not much more to see in that channel i expect, we get the same spent old tropes everywhere. the witcher is gonna have the final season but i got tired of it way before cavill did.

okay! move along! nothing to see here!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|