View Single Post
Old 04.19.2022, 11:33 AM   #5920
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hey! i wish i could read this. unfortunstely i don't understand vlaams. so please let me ask--what's his formula for carbonnade flamande, if any is discussed? goddamn i love that stuff.

any info you could smuggle this way would be much appreciated.
I haven't reached the meat part yet, it's divided into more or less three parts: bread, vegetables (including potatoes), and meat. Oh no, four parts, last is deserts
I skipped most of the bread part for now, and am on the end of the veggies part.
But there's no specific recipe for the carbonnade flamande. Perhaps it is mentioned somewhere in the meat section. I did find this recipe though: https://www.ah.nl/allerhande/recept/...onade-flamande
It's from the local supermarket ;-) Perhaps you can google translate it.
Mind you though, we cut the meat differently in Netherlands (and Europe) versus the US.
This is more of a winter dish though, but I might still make this some day, I love beef stew, and never made it this way.

This is confusing for me I always thought a carbonade was pork meat. ..

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|