View Single Post
Old 04.12.2022, 05:22 PM   #5916
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
A journalist written book about Emmanuel Macron's path to his first presidency, portraying him as a piece of...

Alain Damasio's les Furtifs (hyped sci-fi related French writer, using quite a demanding style for a somewhat interesting story tasting like fantasy with too big chunks of over-intelligent-childish fodder and a self-centered main character who's adored by so many other characters that it made me want to skip pages - and there are many pages)

Tolstoi's War and Peace
BS Johnson's The Unfortunates (a translation of it, I couldn't find the original through the English bookstore in Paris I order UK/US books from)
Intriguing form, making re-reads more interesting perhaps in your perception of it if you shuffle your deck again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unfortunates
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|