View Single Post
Old 06.12.2023, 06:35 AM   #3680
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ah well from the beginning i did feel sorry for what their bastard father had turned them into. the dweeb in particular who can't even drive a fucking car and rides bitch on the bike. tragic. the effects on igby are more comical, he enjoyed being caged like a dog and eating from the bowl after all. and the thick eyelids girl her father plays like a violin is also a nothing, just made of lies. and yeah, as igby declares it at the end, they're bullshit! hahahhaa. (yes i went back and watched the "i am the eldest boy" moment lmfao). but i already knew they were bullshit... i think this would have worked better for me as a full loser comedy, veep style.

Succession really had a profound impact on me. I haven’t had appointment-viewing like that in ages. I’m sad it’s over.

And there’s a scene in season 4 that makes me tear up like mad, but that might be because my dad is is in very poor health. Fuck cancer.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|