View Single Post
Old 06.11.2023, 09:56 PM   #3679
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
... and I’m really curious to see whether you end up developing reluctant compassion for these horrible characters, as I did.

ah well from the beginning i did feel sorry for what their bastard father had turned them into. the dweeb in particular who can't even drive a fucking car and rides bitch on the bike. tragic. the effects on igby are more comical, he enjoyed being caged like a dog and eating from the bowl after all. and the thick eyelids girl her father plays like a violin is also a nothing, just made of lies. and yeah, as igby declares it at the end, they're bullshit! hahahhaa. (yes i went back and watched the "i am the eldest boy" moment lmfao). but i already knew they were bullshit... i think this would have worked better for me as a full loser comedy, veep style.

i'm currently feeling sorry for the sopranos. everyone except for fucking ritchie aprile, the psycho motherfucker with his "manson lamps" hahahahahahahaaaaa.

i think the device sopranos uses to make you sympathize with these sociopaths is to first show their human side and then put right next to them a character who is objectively much fucking worse. so it's all about degrees of shit hahahaha.

also feeling sorry for poor pussy bonpensiero right now. he's gone mental. full stockholm syndrome!

also feeling sorry for poor carmela. she's guilty too, and yet... a sorry idiot in some respects.

(this is the third time i watch the entire thing btw lololol)

feeling sorry for poor irina too, fucking mental case

actually feeling sorry for ritchie aprile when he's having his strings pulled by janice fucking soprano hhahahahahahahahshaaaa

there's always someone worse. it's like a rock paper scissors game....
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|