View Single Post
Old 06.08.2023, 10:17 AM   #3675
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I didn’t read all that but you should keep watching
nah i really won't. much less on command because i'm not a labrador retriever hahahahahaaaa,

if there is a reason why i should spend time in it, please explain. spoilers okay.

*** SPOILERS FOR THE INNOCENT. BE WARNED. ***

i even tried to watch the final episode and... ken doll is still counting votes! hahahah. same shit, the stupid fuck.

so i turned it off.

i get the point of the show, i get why the labrador retriever gets the cookie, he's been a labrador retriever from the start, he's a middle class striver willing to please the master even if the master beats him. and the master is a moron. haven't we seen this in real life daily? if you're an adult, yes. every fucking day. at work, in the news, everywhere.

my problem is i think i got the point of jt too soon maybe, so there's nothing left in it for me to "solve."

okay so there are some jokes and other things, greg is funny, "park coke" is funny, igby makes me laugh a little every half hour with funny shit he says or jerking off to the old lady. and shiv's eye-popping ass, is it real or implants? she's made of lies, so maybe implants, but still impressive(ly large).

either way, it's too scant a payoff for the unpleasant chore of watching the old man playing the violin and his broken toys trying to dance. i find too little butter on this toast.

***SPOILERS END***

so i'm cancelling the hbo subscription at the end of the month, and will get a month of netflix instead. i need to catch up with a few things there before i close it for another year lol.

then it will be hulu's turn, or maybe i'll finally get to try apple tv. every time i buy an apple thing they offer me 3 months free, but i haven't taken them up on the offer yet.

so yes, i watch a lot of tv, but life is too short to watch *all of it* just because.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|