Thread: Mike Patton
View Single Post
Old 06.18.2009, 12:30 PM   #62
Tickerwelly
little trouble girl

Tickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaspoo
I can't trust a person who cannot appreciate King for a Day...Fool for a Lifetime -album.
Faith No More was a great band.

I'm with you on this. I think this was the point where people either lost interest or gained more. I remember buying it the day it came out and being surprised how schizophrenic the tone of the album was but amazed at good the songs were. It's like a Ween album. "Cuckoo For Caca" and "Take This Bottle" are so different from each other that they have no business being on the same album. I like it.

Tomahawk's Anonymous sucked though. That and his album with Kaada were both ruined by him. The sarcastic tone of his vocals does nothing for the music when he's trying to be "authentic".

I'm looking forward to some new Fantomas.