View Single Post
Old 06.14.2023, 02:12 AM   #25475
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I think I've seen that one once and was bored out of my wits. Is Ewan McGregor's character taking a car-carrying ferry at some point in the movie? For some reason I still have a vague memory of that scenario and lots of muted colors, but can't remember anything else.
yes that's the one. According to imdb it has 33 wins and 53 nominations (and not the razzie ones), Maybe there were no other movies in 2010/2011?

Last night I watched one of the older Transformers movies, too lazy to look up which one. It's the one with the robots shooting at each other. Those stories are so lame if you think about it. US army is bombing the pyramids in Egypt and nobody is complaining about it.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|