View Single Post
Old 05.23.2023, 09:43 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
You know what? FUCKIT.

I swear, this is my last post at this forum. (I know...I know....I've probably "quit" 5x before.)

But this time it really is different. It's just too.....cringeworthy now.

And then there were 6?

Have great lives!!!

ow, come ooon! you could have just told him to go fuck himself a long time ago.

now the future musical archeologists will just see you quitting?

the person who said lame people or something was not the same. 2 different people offended you.

so 2 "fuck yourself" would have been the A+++ answer probably and moving on.

i try to respect other people's tastes and will say stuff like "doesn't do it for me" or "not my thing" or something, unless they pick a fight, then i might attack back, and if they go low i kick them, hahaha.

if you really loved kate bush you could have "defended her honor" or whatever. idk. something. give someone a hard slap. argue her merits. haven't heard a word from you in her defense.

i also asked you about gordon lightfoot because i wasn't familiar with the man. no word.

only soupnazi replied and brought up nico. not my favorite cover by her but whatever. i have a reference now at least (thanks for that).

if you wanted a more elevated discussion... you could have elevated it. what was the expression... be the change you want to see... something someting? ok.

--

anyway, i'm sorry you're always quitting.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|