View Single Post
Old 02.06.2023, 01:11 PM   #3626
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
The guy who left the show, Danny Dyer? A national laughing stock famously well known for playing the same character in every movie he's been in for a quarter of a century. Zombi movie: same character. Heist movie: same character. Joins Eastenders 20 years later: same character, ad infinitum. The common bird loves him, It's the cocky cheeky chap persona or something.

His movie Human Traffic was decent back in like phoo' 1999, depicting the wonders and perils of party drugs. It was realistic in the sense that Dyer was partaking in the drugs during filming and acts like a twat.
haaa ha haaaaaa that's the one, yeah. i was sad he drowned because he was no longer gonna provide involuntary comedy. he just makes these stupid faces ha ha ha. i can't understand a word he says without subtitles. he's basically like the guy from "the room". you know, "you're tearing me apart, lisa."

the one who was great was his mum (as "you people" spell it). some haggard old lady with a whisky voice and a penchant for insulting people while giving them a mean look. she "left the square" too unfortunately. it would have been great to keep seeing her stick her face into the frame to say something brutal to some idiot or another. because they are all idiots and all deserve it ha ha ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|