View Single Post
Old 08.04.2008, 09:39 AM   #3073
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
dude! it is so sweet!
yesterday on a whim, while waiting for my g/f to shop I went to 1/2 price books and found these on vinyl!!!!

HEADACHE - BIG BLACK. It had all the original inserts, and not only that, the previous owner had cut out a newspaper clipping and taped it to the innner sleeve. it details the acquital of the doctor mentioned in the insert by the lady telling the story of how her husband threw their deformed baby on the floor a couple of times after the delivery cuz he was so disgusted. crazy fucking albini, butrthe newspaper artricle really freaked me out when read in conjunction with the inner sleeve!

Don Caballero - (I do not know trhe name. it is a double vinyl)