View Single Post
Old 12.09.2009, 12:07 PM   #53
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Sure - obviously, if I was a vegan it'd be a different matter. The problem is that I've eaten plenty of things that are vegan. In fact, I ate vegan last night, without realising it. You can make great food that is technically vegan, but as soon as it's labelled as vegan it tends to go into the arid world of lentils and faux-sausages, which is largely deplorable. In any given situation, if someone says, "Hey, I've made an awesome meal" I'll go "Yeah motherfucker, I'm down b" but it they say "Hey guys, I've made an awesome meal - and it's vegan!" I tend to drift towards the chippy.

its true! now i come to think about it a lot of what i make is vegan without really wanting it to be in the first place. we had a delicious chinese meal last night that was purely fucking amazing and not an animal cell in sight. surely the chinese have vegan cookery down to the fine art.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|