Thread: melt banana
View Single Post
Old 10.18.2010, 10:07 PM   #40
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I saw Melt Banana at Colchester Arts Centre on Sunday, I dont think ive ever been moved like that watching a band before, it was like being 17 again only without the badness. They were earth shattering.

it was odd because it was a Sunday night and the Arts centre is a converted church, with no barriers or nothing. And the best thing about seeing them in such a provincial setting on a Sunday is all the curious locals showed up, and you could tell that noone went out for a piss or a fag at any stage of the performance. I think its the best gig ive ever seen, and it finished at 9.45.
amazing

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|