View Single Post
Old 06.17.2009, 09:08 PM   #9
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
Ha ha, I've never actually come across How Do You Sleep?, he aint half venting some spleen on that one. What was Yoko's part in it?

Yoko's role in it is pretty unclear but some people present during the rehearsals and the recording say she was really pushing Lennon to make it as hurtful as possible. She certainly had a dislike for Paul that continues on-and-off to this day. Saying all of that, George Harrison's willingness to play guitar on it hardly puts him in a great light either (although I believe relations between him and Paul were also quite strained at the time). Either way, a bad moment for all involved, I'd say.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|