View Single Post
Old 02.06.2019, 09:01 PM   #50942
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Man, I didn't even realise who choc e-Claire was until you made the paedo comment. I had to go trough her posts to find out. Man, you ought to chill a bit when you're in need for bit of Radiohead revisionism and someone satirises on it. Has Kanye West not got any new albums out yet?

See? Savage Clone? See this guy? Just begging for it, and I handed it to him gently — and with a compliment. So...

Radiohead revisionism?

Yeah, I love OKC, Kid A, Hail to the Thief and a lot of chunks from their other albums but if you think I’m some froth at the mouth Radiohead fan, I can’t argue because I don’t care enough. “Myxomatosis” is glorious, Hail to the Thief is their best album, that about the extent of passionate Radiohead stances I have.
I love some of it, but it’s weird that you think of me as being a Radiohead guy.

And I know you’re trying to poke, but no, Kanye’s dumb hat-wearing/brilliant music-making ass has not put out a new album yet in 2019.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|