View Single Post
Old 05.15.2023, 09:21 AM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Motörhead circa 1980 destroys them both just by showing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You’re not wrong in the slightest

but children, you can't really compare the chaos and brutality of slayer with the fast and fun songs about fucking of motörhead.

if you had said something like napalm death... then we'd have a true contest about who gets to hell better.

bur remove the pedals and scratchy vocals from motörhead and you just have the structure and melody and basic beat of simple rocknröll tunes.

and those tunes are nice and fun, and they're faster than the usual, but they are something else altogether.

anyway sorry also about your hearing loss in the low spectrum frequencies lol.

-

i should add, to keep the discussion honest, and not make it a win at all costs thing, that i only introduced thrash metal in comparison to albini on the basis of his own stated desire for "intensity". so in the intensity department, i was saying, many of his contemporaries beat him handily (they all used real drums btw). and sure big black did make good guitar noise, but one swallow does not a summer make lol.

after than i don't know what potatoes and apples are being compared anymore. but like albini, and rob, i also do like ass. mmmm, sweet sweet ass.

and apple ass >> potato ass, for sure.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|