View Single Post
Old 05.10.2023, 08:38 PM   #31
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
cartoon answer from a cartoon!

Don't hate the player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
albini wanted to make "intense" music but it's just some skinny white dudes with screechy guitars and a crap rhytm.

i mean it's okay i guess for some.

but slayer, like a lot of thrash metal, truly gets the blood going. sounds like the franks assaulting late roman troops with their franziskas. fucking beautiful.

big black does not hold a candle to any of them in the "intensity" department. they were thoroughly blown out of the water by their contemporaries.

as for lyrics, i can't tell what anybody fucking says and do not care.

it's the adrenaline kick in the chest that counts.

everything else is bla bla bla bla bla

Christ on a stick, I'm on the polar opposite of the quote above. Well, except for the relevance of the "adrenaline kick", but I never have and never will get it from thrash metal, which is ASS.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|