View Single Post
Old 10.01.2008, 08:46 PM   #19026
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
right now; flipper-generic

besides that, ive been listening to a lot of pan sonic. i was never really aware of them and i really like em. i just downloaded the entire discog torrent (i know, im an asshole, but fuck it, ill buy the ones i like) and im diggin it big time. the earlier ones 'vakio' 'kulma' and 'a' are all rad, and the new one aint bad either. they definitley own the harshness of some of the early industrial bands blah throbbing gristle blah suicide blah nebauten, usually i cant stand band who rip those bands cuz those bands cant be topped at what they do. but pan sonic has a spacey dub feel to thier sound, i mean these songs are total dubs. good band.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|