View Single Post
Old 11.12.2022, 03:11 PM   #4
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
In the spirit of all things 6: world cup 66, Sonic Youth gossip 06', Route 66, and fucking Satan himself It is time for a good auld shambles on this ere' beloved sea of shite. Here gans.

What the fuck are the Arctic Monkeys deeing man. Their new music is million dollar production lounge wank. I was never a fan of these but at least their early shenanigans had kitchen sink reality slice of northern life an everyday sap like myself could relate. Bars, gambling in bars, generally being a northern cunt. Nowadays Alex Turner tries to sing in some high pitched falsetto croon that somehow makes David Bowie sound like he could actually sing.

Talking of pointless falsetto singing, what the fuck is that woman from Low deeing? Every last syllable of every word uttered is ended in this monotone falsetto warble. Every single line, every word, same tone. However, the music, as overreliant on studio technics as it is, can hit some decent grooves sparingly. I'm aware there's a few fans here so, my question to you would be what's gan on like mara? Yee dig this style of singing? or is she as one would assume, ruining every song?

Dry Cleaning: There is decent enough Johnny Marr worship to be found here in the guitar and bass tracks but then Morrissey's student cousin opens her gash to utter the most banal kitchen sink reality lyrics. Similar to Mozza are impressively relatable to a point, until it all descends into stream-of-consciousness gibberish of which any sane person predominantly keeps to themselves because uttering these thoughts would be boring, wouldn't it?

Talking of random stream-of-consciousness gibberish this leads us perfectly onto our next act - Girl/Gilla band. This singer has been singing the same track for aboot 7 years now, same tone deaf delivery of banal gibberish for 7 foken years man. Aye, It's good for his head N' that but does it make for good music?

I had to google Artic Monkeys to understand what you mean. They've never been on my radar musically.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|