View Single Post
Old 06.30.2007, 11:46 PM   #32
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i was THIS close to seeing the boredoms.

even thought i wouldn't complain at all if a see the vooerdoms, i would certainly be more excited to get a chance to see the boredoms, with seichii yamamotor and hira.

haino...i don't know why everyone expects him to be the most easy going dude in the world and, when they get the arrogant artist he is, they complain and say "well, he WAS amazing, but he had this rockstar attitude..." SO FUCKING WHAT? if you all people knew how to play half the instruments he does and play guitar the way he does, you would be a stuck up son of a bitch too, so quit your whinning.

or better yet, if you're seeing haino and plan to complain about what a conceited prick he is then hand me your ticket, i would appreciate the show much more than you, i'm not asking for airfare or housing, i'll rob a bank and sleep in the streets to see keiji haino if necessary, just your ticket.

sorry, i had to get that off my chest.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|