View Single Post
Old 12.23.2007, 01:53 AM   #452
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
sort of ish.

...me and my brother have been talking about maybe trying to start something... we both play guitar and we have a potential from man that he was in a previous band with... he played bass in a punk band fronted by this guy... now he plays rythmn guitar and some keyboards for a ska band... i only ever jammed with friends but i've wanted to start a blues based garage punkish band for a while...

anyway. the three of us want to get together over the holiday and kick out some raw blues punk. this other guy steve i think plays some drums.... enough to keep a steady thumping 4/4 beat anyway, which is all we need...

a friend of mine here in g'ville plays keyboard in a band, but they never really put anything down on tape, just played at bars... he expressed interest in maybe putting some organ tracks down over anything the three of us produce in jersey... but that all depends how interested steve is...

if it goes anywhere, we might be looking for a drummer... dunno...

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|