View Single Post
Old 03.19.2023, 08:42 PM   #2198
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
The next one that's definite is Loudon Wainwright III in Columbus,Ohio on May 10, 2023. Only Wainwright could make Mrs. Drjohnrock want to go to a gig that is 100 miles from where we live.

Another definite gig:

8/13/2023: "Outlaw" Music Festival--Willie Nelson/John Fogerty/Gov't Mule/Kathleen Edwards/Particle Kid

Not really a "festival", but a long concert at an outdoor venue that has set seating in addition to lawn tickets. Going primarily because I promised Mrs. Drjohnrock we would see Nelson again if he played in a non-festival setting. We saw him before at a standing-only outdoor show that had too many hassles.

The only acts I'm really interested in are Willie and Fogerty. Gov't Mule? Meh. Kathleen Edwards? Some of her set might be OK. And I hadn't heard of Particle Kid--one of Willie's kids--before this gig was announced. I'll check out some of his music before the show.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|