View Single Post
Old 05.22.2019, 10:17 PM   #1
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Cover songs are a risky game. If you perform the cover well, then it's a really good way to pay tribute to whoever made it and can even make you look like you're as good as the original artist.

If you fail, however, then you look like an idiot. And you've insulted someone you love dearly.

So, with that in mind: let's laugh at the bands who thought they could pull it off, but couldn't.

I'll start with a band that's laughable enough anyway: Panic! at the Disco, and a fairly bland cover of Radiohead's 'Karma Police'.
You are not Thom Yorke, and you are not interesting or edgy for yelling 'fuck' to a crowd of twelve year olds.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|