View Single Post
Old 01.17.2016, 06:44 PM   #10444
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

DAVID BOWIE - Maida Vale Studios - BBC - 2002-09-18 - original FM broadcast master

Evidently, so far I have only posted links to David's shows from his indisputable, yes, Golden Years, drawing the line at 1980 or so. As anyone who even casually follows Dime knows, there are dozens (no pun intended) and dozens of shows from the '80s, '90s and early '00s. The Serious Moonlight, Glass Spider and Sound+Vision tours aren't particularly arresting to me (how original, huh), and I'm not thrilled about his performances with
Reeves Gabrels either. There are, however, high moments on the Heathen and Reality tours; both of those albums certainly need new spins at my HQ and who knows, maybe I'll end up listing the 2002-2004 era as well.

Not that anyone should give a crap about what I dig and post anyway. Go and download whatever you want, goddammit!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|