View Single Post
Old 07.04.2010, 02:30 AM   #11
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with Count Mecha; It sounds good production wise but sounds too produced for Polvo. The raw sound (Especially the ones Bob Weston recorded) was a big part of their charm.

That said, In Prism is still a great record I think. I go through phases where I like it and others times where I LOVE it. I think some of the stuff is among their finest work but I really don't like D.C. Trails at all.... That's probably my least favorite Polvo song (Not counting those pointless instrumentals like Passive Attack and some of the stuff off Shapes).

On some days I rank it better than Exploded Drawing but it's really a toss up and depends on my mood. TAL and Cor-Crane are my two favorites.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|