View Single Post
Old 08.09.2008, 10:44 AM   #262
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Right, so I'm just back from my holidays (very nice, thanks for asking) - obviously, it's a shit list, and in spite of the fact I doctored my vote to the albums I thought other people would vote for, none of my votes made it in.

Two things - Everyneurotic and Atsonicpark clearly didn't vote for ATR (or maybe voted for a different record) and thereby have internet curses in their curse-account (non-transferable). You pricks.

Second - given that this is a SY board, any chance of a top 20 that doesn't feature SY releases? It's a fair bet to say that there was a very, very heavy SY-leaning to the voting.

Also - I officially hate you all because the best album ever made, in objective standards, is the Shaggs' philosophy of the world. Cunts. It's not my favourite album ever, but it is the best. You see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|