Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2020, 12:29 PM   #293
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Good Luck Slavo! Very wise decision to leave Swiss especially with your housing situation above the bar. And look on the bright side, you still have internet :-)

Some news from my country:
Over here there were also too many morons going to parks and beach over the weekend to enjoy the nice weather (sunny blue sky but still 10 degrees). Later tonight (in 40 minutes) there will be a press conference were probably more severe restrictions will be announced.

I tried to deliver my groceries home, spent the afternoon to make a list online, only to realise that all delivery slots are full for the next two weeks :-((
So I'll still need to go to the supermarket in a few days... there's a slight chance that there will become more slots though

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|