View Single Post
Old 02.08.2011, 03:37 PM   #1333
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
Dumb question: was this (through some tenuous connection) an AGP-themed torrent as well? Duphly was an 18th century composer.
The notes included with this do not identify it as part of the Avantgarde Project.

The only relation, as far as i can tell, between the Avantgarde Project and this recording, is that it was transferred to .flac by the same person who did all the AGP transfers, and whose username at the pirate bay tracker was loudav.

Other recordings that i've got, which aren't listed as part of the AGP, but were also transferred by loudav:
  • Three works by Earle Brown
  • Paniagua -La Folia (24bit Flac)
  • Ravi Shankar, Raga Jogeshwari, 1980 (24 Bit FLAC)
I might be wrong, though.