View Single Post
Old 10.17.2008, 06:05 AM   #23
lechaoscestmoi
the destroyed room

lechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I only say that because I used to love rap. and I'm so disappointed at how bad it turned out to be, generic rap. I mean I got the first Grandmaster Flash album when it came out which was like 1980 or 81, (and I grew up in maine) so I've been listening to (or now hearing) rap for a long time longer than many of these rappers today have been alive! I've seen what was a totally creative and really liberating force self transform into a loathesome face for venal brutality and pathology; but most importantly, the music is not even any good. i blame it all on fucking puff daddy, that is some empty soulless shit right there man. the led zep rip-off killed it for me,
just cuz there are shitty rappers on mtv like puff daddy etc doesn't mean all rappers suck nowadays or something like that.
lechaoscestmoi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|