View Single Post
Old 12.31.2011, 10:41 PM   #94
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Bumpity bump.

I've finally gotten around to uploading my recording of Warpaint's performance at Voilą Acoustique in Mexico City (Friday, September 30th, 2011). Currently seeding it to dimeadozen (though, please have some patience, I'm extremely limited on bandwidth):

WARPAINT, Voilą Acoustique, Mexico City, September 30th, 2011-Sony PCM M-10 (FLAC 24 bits/48 KHZ)

Also shoved it to Soundcloud. The damn thing didn't allow me to upload the last song and "Baby" is cut, due to their two-hour limit for free users, or something:
http://soundcloud.com/hipster_bebop_...int2011-09-30/

I plan to upload to wetransfer, and post a link for non-dimers soon. Hold tight if you don't have an account.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|