Thread: Night Drones
View Single Post
Old 07.27.2010, 03:29 PM   #54
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
something similar has happened to me... i woke up in the middle of the night.. probably 2 or 3 a.m., about 3 years ago, i actually heard something screaming every 3 seconds.. but i couldnt even tell what it was. i left my room and walked around my house but i couldnt hear it anywhere else. it was only my room. and there was this strange sound that went along with the scream. like.. the sound of a cell phone vibrating on a table.. it was that sound with a scream. i probably sound insane but i kept looking out my window and didnt see anything but the sound continued to get closer. i ended up just sitting there frozen and i couldnt sleep. eventually it went away, i never heard it again...
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|