View Single Post
Old 05.07.2023, 11:01 PM   #859
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
^ Oh, wait, you meant Boric. Sorry, that flew over my head. I don't know if the left overplayed its hand... In the Metropolitan Region they did pretty well, all in all: two out of five delegates (as for the other three, one is some whacky lady from the "traditional", but still disgusting, right; and the last two are psycho Trumpian fucks). What's left of the Concertación, the center-left dominant alliance for the best part of 30 years, few people seem to give much of a shit about. Pretty much the same for the trad right - those votes have migrated to the far-FAR right. People just can't put 2+2 together and cancer spreads like a wildfire on jet fuel.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|