View Single Post
Old 04.15.2023, 04:39 AM   #2211
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Chad Lawson this Sunday. Don't really know who he is, neo-classical pianist a bit like Nils Frahm. Listening to his bandcamp right now it sounds nice, albeit very mellow to my usual taste. But he's visiting my hometown and I need a gig to test my rig before next week's Roadburn Fest.
The recording of God's Pee failed miserably last week I think/hope it's because one of the switches was in the wrong setting, automatic recording levels instead of manual. Blah, it was my first recording after 5 years(!).

Then Graham Nash in September, also in my hometown. Can't bother to travel anymore, just wait until they visit me
He's a legend, probably the last time he comes visit these parts. Listened to his first two solo albums so much that I can dream them. Haven't heard his new tunes yet, hope they are decent....

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|