View Single Post
Old 12.24.2022, 09:59 AM   #3
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I can give it a try, but I also will use the steps as suggested by the Wiki page.

btw: what do you use to play the high-res audio? I to be honest have never heard a definite difference between high-res 24/96 and 16/44.1, but I mainly listen from desktop PC or phone. But also on my stereo (a sony soundbar, which is supposed to be recognizing high definition audio) I can't tell a big difference.

A Pono player (with VSonic earphones). It's such an enraging shame that the business didn't take off like Neil Young expected it to, because it's the best sound I've heard in my life (and when something is supposed to sound raw/crude/shitty, the Pono doesn't ruin it with gloss). The technology was provided by Ayre, so that explains it. I can also connect it to my own Sony with RCA cables for analogue goodness, but the sound that comes out of my stereo is 16/44.1.

That's mine - limited edish signed by Patti Smith.

I'll PM you in a bit, _tunic_.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|