View Single Post
Old 12.09.2021, 02:57 PM   #18
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Just a test to see if the forum is working AT ALL. I have tried to tell the non-music forum that I watched Power of the Dog like, for days. Anyway. Fuck.

EDIT: Yeah this one’s working, but I’m leaving the above because I’m very frustrated about making 10 failed attempts to say “I watched a movie and it was good”

Hope there’s new Fuck Buttons in 2022

Yeah, I see your Dog Powa posts when I click on "Go Advanced".

Listen. You have the power to fix shit up. Kind of. Just select one of your previous posts on that thread (ideally one you're not terribly attached to) and delete the motherfucker. The thread should rise again like the phoenix bird.

As for The Power Of The Dog, I haven't seen it, but I've seen Heart Of A Dog - it's monumental, and so is the soundtrack.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|