Thread: Low - HEY WHAT
View Single Post
Old 09.10.2021, 11:38 PM   #39
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
That illustration on Bancamp Daily is so pretty (even though Blue the black dog was omitted). I want it in a poster.

Well, 1600x950 pixels is a very decent size, nice enough for you to take it to a professional printing place and have it enlarged to poster proportions. That's what I did with some images when I went to see Wilco, and also when I attended a Patti Smith concert, and both of them LOVED IT. I'm too cool for school, really.

Quote:
HEY WHAT WHAT WHAT IN THE BUTT rocks my soul. For someone who loves abstractions, noise, and distortions (as well as beauty and melody), this one's so wholesome.

From now on we should call the album HEY WHAT WHAT WHAT IN THE BUTT, or HWWWITB for the impatient ones amongst ya.

Quote:
Here's the video for "White Horses":
https://youtu.be/sebDnwlEnPs
Now two of my favorite bands have a song called the same. <3

What's the other band? I don't think you're referring to Gillian Welch's "Six White Horses", and I hope you're not mistaking the title of a Stones classic...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|