View Single Post
Old 02.28.2019, 09:12 PM   #72
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
really nice job at conflating class with intelligence you wet towel of a human being

Oh, you stopped on by to be a giant dick! It’s Christmas. Thank you, little one.

I didn’t conflate the two. Maybe you’re too young to remember — oh yeah, you are — but Oasis deliberately aligned themselves with the working class as a marketing technique, pegging Blur as the rich prep school boy’s band. So I’m going with what I hear from fucking Oasis and Oasis fans.

Oasis relishes their dumbness.

“People who write books are fucking idiots.” — Noel Gallagher

I didn’t design the PR manual for these fucks. They preach this shit.
I think they’ve even said only working class people can get them.
And they were being sincere.
I was just messing about trying to get you to come wipe my ass for me.

ALSO your hypocritical little (probably) alt-right ass attacked my intelligence because I like Nine Inch Nails, so fuck yout. Jesus you’re just the worst.

But anyway, good for you for liking Oasis a bunch and rushing to their defense and putting me in my place.

Do you think Sally can wait?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|