View Single Post
Old 09.23.2008, 03:34 PM   #20
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
i have to say that i cant wait for the pavement reissues of the corners and twilight albums...

by in large the pavement b sides are generally their best songs and i gave up buying the singles after stereo..

fuck brighten, its a half arsed lame album with a couple of gems... really hard anal fuck terror... its a terrible album with a couple of half arsed pavement gems on it......

sorry but it is..........

but i will still buy the 2 reissues as the artwork and the packaging and the hope of new and many unheard tracks and demos and b sides will bring joy joy joy joy joy down in mty heart (where?) down in my heart todaaaaay!!!!!!! and if malkmus doesnt sneeze than i will shit on hiis back (what?) shit on his back todaaaaaayyy....

fuck that.. if stephen malkmus wrote that line it would be classed as an indie classic!!!!!!