View Single Post
Old 04.18.2022, 10:35 AM   #53859
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i tried listening to the beatles' "rubber soul" for academic reasons. trying to understand history or whatever. some shit i had read yesterday prompted me to it. [eta: it was this https://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/03/a...l-century.html -notice the correction at the bottom: "Correction: Jan. 6, 2000
A Critics' Choices article on Monday about 25 pivotal albums in 20th-century popular music misidentified the one that inspired the 1966 Beach Boys recording ''Pet Sounds.'' It was the Beatles' ''Rubber Soul,'' not their ''Revolver.'' ]

i endured for a while, even some really ugly stuff, but when they started lamely singing "giiiiiiiiirl..." and playing mandolines or something and i just could not fucking take it anymore.

currently cleaning my ears with fantastic bolts of lightning found here:

sweet sweet relief. i feel like i'm recovering from an illness. history can eat shit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|