View Single Post
Old 02.23.2009, 05:22 PM   #1120
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The guy who wishes he actually owned the LPs he puts up for auction on a daily basis
(I found a copy of this at work, and it is currently going at auction for nearly 500 bucks, with over 40 people watching and several hours to go. Holy moley. I like it and everything, but I am not at that level of Kollektordom, so after enjoying the original a couple of times, the download will have to suffice)

So this auction just ended. The thing went for $1009.00. Whoa.
I thought $550-600 would be about it for this one. Don't mess with the Japanese! I've only ever sold four LPs that went into four figures, and sadly none of them were from my personal collection. Still, it was fun to see the numbers go crazy in the last few seconds.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|