View Single Post
Old 07.08.2010, 04:48 PM   #32
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
Absolutely piece of shit record! Like "Dookie" without any of the adolescent charm.

I think it sounds like Blink-182, except Blink had some decent riffs and GREAT drumming. It literally sounds like the worst pop punk record ever. Early Wavves had some cool Naked Raygun riffs and melodies, really just reminds me of a dude who loved "Jettison" and decided to steal every riff from that record and make these simply fuzzzy songs. Nothing special and kinda boring but certainly listenable.

This one has absolutely nothing, and is only recomendable to people who like St. Anger mixed with MxPx. Literally one of the worst records ever made, the most obvious sell-out bullshit record I've ever heard in fact. Has p4k reviewed it yet and gave it a 9/10 since they do xtc with that douchebag?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|