View Single Post
Old 07.27.2006, 12:26 AM   #94
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
NIRVANA - FROM THE MUDDY BANKS OF WISHKAH
nirvana, and esspecially this cd. previous to this i was a fan of creed and some other over hyped, polished bands. i was in the 5th or 6th grade and a friend who had just started to play the drums was gloating about how he could play smells like teen spirit and played it for me. i had of course heard of nirvana and the song but was in no way familiar so i downloaded it. my fluke i downloaded the version from this cd...
fuhhk it blew me away, so DIRTY and RAW i could have only experienced this from a live cd. just the passion, grit and grime was so invigorating. as it turned out my sister had this cd and i listened to it over and over. at that point only the easier listening songs were appealing, songs such as lithium, breed and smells like teen spirit so i listened to those much. they just shook the house the way they rocked. eventually i downloaded the nevermind versions and i was DISSAPOINTED! they sounded terrible! how could they buther such purity? regardless i bought all 4 of nirvanas studio albums on ebay for 20 bucks after... i guess you could call that my "left turn".