View Single Post
Old 03.29.2008, 10:06 AM   #675
sarramkrop

Throbbing Gristle - "Exclusive" tracks at Wire

To compliment the July 2007 issue of Wire magazine, two tracks were made available on line as a gift to the faithful. Recently it has been brought to my attention that the link is no longer functional, so I though I would repost the material with some "bonus" stuff. There is no particular order to the tracks, they did not come on a single release, just stuff I have accumulated.
  • A "Untitled" piece included as a download from Wire magazine recorded at the Tate Modern, London - May 7th, 2007
  • A "Untitled" piece included as a download from Wire magazine recorded as part of the Desertshore Installation at London's ICA, on June 2007
  • Two "Untitled" tracks from the Desertshore Installation from London's ICA, on June 1st , 2007 - Evening session
  • Nico covers "Le Petit Chevalier" and "Afraid" from London's ICA, on June 3rd, 2007 - Evening session
  • "Splitting Sky" live at Camber Sands, Sussex, UK - December 3rd, 2004 as featured on "A Souvenir Of Camber Sands"
  • '"Convincing People" live at The "Traffic Free Festival" in Turin, Italy - June 29th 2005 as featured on the 3" for Berlin Uber Ticket owners.

Get it HERE
http://theebradmiller.blogspot.com/s...&max-results=7
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|